This page defines the commission rate for instructors. The amount of commission includes the payment gateway and miscellaneous costs but not including any marketing or discounts that may apply.
fitnessforpeople.com does not employ any instructors to teach classes or selling services/products. fitnessforpeople.com is a service provider and taking services fee for each sale. There is no commitment or contract to use our services. fitnessforpeople.com has the absolute final decision on the amount of commission.
The commission rate to instructors is 90%.
- A typical sale – If the class is listed as $10, then the net sale of a class is $10. The customer pays $10 through the credit card. The payment gateway will record the sales at $10. The instructor will get $9.
- With promotion discounts – If the class is listed as $10, and there is a promotion discount, say $1 coupon, then the net sale is $9. The customer pays $9 through the credit card. The payment gateway will record the sale at $9. The instructor will get $8.1 ($9 * 90%).
- 10 students in the class, why I only receive payment for 5? – If the class is listed as $10, and 10 students showed up in the class. One possible reason is: 5 students got hold of the access information so they did not pay. Instead of $90 (($10 * 10) * 90%). The instructor will only get $45 (($10 * 5) * 90%). fitnessforpeople.com is paying instructors based on financial records in the payment gateway. fitnessforpeople.com reserve the rights to all decisions to avoid any conflicts.
Note: A net sale is the sale price minus all discounts.
fitnessforpeople.com will charge 10% of the net sale as a service charge. The service charge includes transaction fees for financial gateway such as Stripe, e-commerce setup, and other miscellaneous costs.
Currently, the standard payout schedule is the end of every month.
You can request a payout anytime outside of the standard payout schedule. There is a service fee of $10 for requesting a payout.
- Payout is processing through PayPal.
- Instructors are responsible for setting up their payout details in their profile.
- Instructors will be paid via PayPal. Click here to see instructions in setting up the correct information for payout.
- fitnessforpeople.com is not responsible for payout issues cause by PayPal, or instructors.
Please make sure you read the terms of service page that you have agreed upon when registered as an instructor. Information from this page can be changed without notification.
Last updated: 2020/09/18