Friday All Levels Yoga Class
After years of teaching and practicing yoga, I decided to move my teaching from brick and mortar yoga studios to all corners of the world. The goal is to share the benefits of practicing yoga with everyone who needs yoga, simple body movements, and meditation. The Internet is a great way for me to provide affordable classes to everyone so they can improve their mental and physical health.
My classes are not another live version of recorded yoga classes. Watch my videos to see why you want or not want to be in my classes:
I plan to do this regularly, please leave me your email to join my mailing list so you will receive the latest information for class schedule, events, retreats, and freebies.
If you like what I do, my vision, or you love my classes, please support me to continue to teach and create great content. You can support in the following ways:
1. Donation via PayPal after each class. PayPal ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Donation via Venmo after each class. Venmo ID: barryauyeung
3. Patreon subscription to receive additional benefits and information. For only $30, you can practice yoga with me 24/7 with recorded classes AND LIVE at 5:30 pm PST on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and 10 am PST on Sunday (Schedule can change without notice). The regular drop-in price is $25, for a limited time at $10. Alternatively, you can pay $30 for a month as my Patreon Tier 3 subscriber, for an average of 17 classes a month, you have a potential saving of $395! Attending only one class will return your investment. Drop-in at https://fitnessforpeople.com/ or Patreon Tier 3 subscription at https://www.patreon.com/join/practiceyogawithbarry/signup…
Thank you. Barry
NOTE: I have to have a few disclaimers since this is a live online class. The host of this class reserves the right to reject anyone or cancel the class without notification. By attending the class, you declare that you are healthy and able to attend this class. By attending the class, you grant and authorize the host/organizer the right to record, take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, and make use of any and all videos taken of you to be used in and/or for any lawful purpose. By attending the class, you agree that the host is not responsible or liable for any damages or liabilities that may be caused.
Refund policy: All the payments done by any user of the website are not refundable in full. In all cases, we will only refund to you 60% of the amount you paid to us. The remaining 40% is non-refundable in any case whatsoever.
#practiceyogawithbarry #yoga #yogaclass #vinyasa #practiceyogaeveryday #fit #fitness #wellness #yogalife #health #yogaforbeginners #yogapractice #yogafit #movetogether
Barry’s bios here.
This event has passed